1" Company" means Ontime Agarwal Packers and Movers Pvt.Ltd.
2" Citation" or Estimate ” means the no obligation contract between the Company and the Customer on the mutually agreed terms and conditions.
3" Customer" means the person contracting with the Company to give the Services, whether or not he's the proprietor of the Goods, or Institutions.
4" Goods" means the thing or things in relation to which Relocation Services are to be provided but banning coins, cash, bank notes cheques, plutocrat orders, postal orders, public saving instruments, decoration bonds, trip tickets, passport, securities, calligraphies or documents of any description,, Perishable goods, dangerous materials like Crackers, Explosives, Chemicals, Filled Gas Cylinders, Battery Acids, ignitable Canvases; similar as Diesel, Petrol, Kerosene, Gasoline, Narcotics & Contraband items and other like items.
5. In respect of the Handyman Services Company takes no responsibility of dismembering or reassembling of flyspeck board furniture’s, Special furniture’s, Air conditioners. Customers are advised to make previous arrangement to use Handyman Services for all similar materials.
6. For Vehicle Shifting( a) Copy of all applicable documents has to be provided and must to be in the name of transferee or an approval from company to move in different name.( b) buses must haveapprox. 10- 15 liters energy to drive on and off the lading and unloading point.( c) Two Wheelers Please clear the energy tank/ oil painting fully to insure no spillage/ leakage in transit.
7. This is another policy that must be clearly stated on website. Include the delivery time frame and any restrictions that merchant might have on delivering the products. List on the website all export restrictions that merchant is aware of for the products that are sold online. A company must ship your order within the time stated in its ad or give an option notice to the customers otherwise.
8. Any citation or moving estimate submitted by the Company to give the Services shall be open for acceptance for a period of 15 days following the submission thereof, and shall later be supposed withdrawn.
9 Once accepted, the citation and all the terms therein shall be binding. The Company, to the rejection of the client, shall decide how the Services are to be handed, and may vary its decision from time to time upon collective agreement only and charged consequently.
10. If client terminates the contract deposit towards the evidence or evidence advance is cancelled and won't be reimbursed.
11. The client shall insure that acceptable access is available to all applicable demesne for the purpose of performing the Services. If the acress is narrow for vehicle or people movement redundant charges should be paid to make the delivery arrangement or client can make their own arrangement.
12. Comprehensive Insurance services is not applicable for goods not packed by HAPPY. However HAPPY will arrange for transit risk coverage (total loss of goods during transportation period) for goods to be transported from one location to another. Comprehensive transit risk insurance would mean insurance under HAPPY's own liability scheme unless otherwise specifically requested in writing! mail by the customer to insure his consignment with a nationally recognized insurance company.
14. The Insurance doesn't cover loss or damage arising out of the acts of government, customs authority or sanctioned confiscation. It also doesn't cover loss/ damage of the goods packed by proprietor and or cash, deeds, rubberneck’s cheque, shops, gas cylinders, alcoholic potables, contraband or other defined particulars.
15. Internal damages of any kind are also not covered under Insurance services unless there are signs of external physical damage. Any external damage must be noted on the packing force on the day of delivery. This pertains to any and all electronic particulars, i.e. computers, speakers, etc.
16. No liability for damage to Goods and/ or Institutions will be accepted by the Company unless the Company has been given a reasonable occasion to check similar damage. Claims if any, which have been lodged in jotting would be entertained by the third- party insurance agent and not the company,
17. The client undertakes that no claim shall be made against any menial or agent of the Company which imposes or attempts to put upon him any liability whatsoever in connection with the Services and, if any similar claim should nonetheless be made, to compensate the Company against all consequences thereof.
18. Payment needs to be done prior to packing/ dispatch by cheque/ credit card with card figure as applicable. As a special case credit till the time of delivery can be given with terms and conditions. In any case if the payment isn't cleared before delivery the company reserves the right to withhold the delivery till the complete payment is entered.
19. Work accepted as a result of this citation will be done on the base of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Multiple pick- ups and deliveries aren't included except as specified. While every care is taken during the packing, conveyance pitfalls should be covered by insurance. In the absence of insurance cover, the goods are supposed to be tone- ensured by you.